Regulations governing the provision of services provided
electronically CAT LC Poland LLC
Definitions of terms used in the Regulations:
- The Act – the Act on services provided electronically of 18 July 2002 (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 144, item 1204),
- ICT system – a set of cooperating IT devices and software that provides processing and storage, as well as sending and receiving data via telecommunications networks by using a terminal device appropriate for the type of network within the meaning of the Telecommunications Law,
- Services provided electronically – performance of a service which occurs by sending and receiving data using information and communication systems, at the individual request of the customer, without the simultaneous presence of the parties, at the same time the data are transmitted over public networks within the meaning of Telecommunications Law,
- Means of electronic communication - technical solutions, including ICT equipment and cooperating software tools, enabling individual distance communication using data transmission between information and communication systems, in particular e-mail,
- Service provider - CAT LC Poland LLC, Ożarowska 40/43, 05-850
- Customer - a person using the services of the Service Provider which has a contract for the provision of services and is a legal person, a representative of a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, who undertakes to comply with these regulations,
- Technical specification - a collection of information about the ICT system of the Service Provider and technical requirements necessary to work with the system,
- The consent to observe these Regulations when using the service while using a webpage is tantamount to full acceptance of the Regulations without the need to draw up a separate agreement.
Types and scope of services provided electronically
The Service Provider provides services electronically, in particular:
- "Recruitment application form" that is the possibility of sending application documents via webpage,
- "Inquiry form" that is the possibility of submitting inquiries in the range of products and services of the Service Provider
- "Contact Form", that is the possibility of submitting requests not regarding the issues of bidding
Conditions governing the provision of services provided electronically.
The Service Provider provides services to the Customer to the extent and under the conditions specified herein or in an individual offer, if one has been made and accepted by the Customer.
The Customer undertakes to comply with these Regulations.
The Customer is obliged to comply with the prohibition of abuse of electronic communication means, and not to deliver via or to IT systems of the Service Provider of the following content:
- causing imbalance or overload of the operation of ICT systems of the Service Provider or other entities directly or indirectly taking part in the supply of services provided electronically,
- affecting the good of the third parties, generally accepted social norms or are inconsistent with generally applicable law.
The Service Provider reserves the right to conduct maintenance work of information and communication system, which could cause difficulties or prevent Customers from using the services. The term of work and their estimated duration will be published on the website before the work begins.
In special cases affecting the security or stability of the IT system, the Service Provider has the right to temporarily stop or limit services without prior notification and maintenance work aimed at restoring security and stability of the IT system. The Service Provider provides Customers with the secret of communication called " a telecommunications secret", which includes information provided to the public Internet, data concerning and introduced by Customers only within the ICT system of the Service Provider and only in the case when the information covered by the " telecommunications secret" is not open in principle or when its disclosure is not necessary for the proper provision of the service concerned. Information subject to "the secret of telecommunications" may only be disclosed in the cases specified in the agreement or by law.
Information subject to "the secret of telecommunications" can be processed by the Service Provider only if the processing is part of a service provided to Customers, is essential for its proper implementation and monitoring of the proper operation of an ICT system of the Service Provider.
Access to information about changes concerning the manner and scope of rendering services provided by the Service Provider and to information, the requirement of the provision of which to Customers resulting from Article 6 of the Act on services provided electronically, the Service Provider will perform via the webpage and / or through the communication of information by electronic mail.
Annex 1 contains detailed technical requirements necessary for cooperation with the ICT system of the Service Provider and the description of safeguards..
Conditions for concluding and terminating contracts
The Service Provider is obliged to start providing services immediately after registration of the Customer on the webpages of the Service Provider.
Promotional or commercial information is believed to be solicited, if the Customer has consented to receive such information by marking a proper consent clause in the ICT system of the Service Provider, in particular, if the Customer has made his/her e-mail address, which identifies him/her, available for this purpose.
The Customer may at any time resign from receiving offers or modify the settings through direct contact via e-mail or phone.
Complaints may be filed in respect of:
- inappropriate and/or unlawful processing of personal data in the course of providing services electronically by the Service Provider,
The complaint must be in writing to be valid.
The complaint can be lodged within 30 days from the date on which the service was provided or will be provided.
The complaint concerning non-provision or improper provision of services must include in particular the subject matter and circumstances justifying it.
The Service Provider shall consider complaints within 14 days from the date of its filing. If the complaint at that time cannot be resolved, the Service Provider within this period shall notify the claimant in writing of the reasons for the delay and the expected date of considering the complaint.
In case of breach of the terms of complaints procedure, the complaint cannot be considered.
Transitional and final provisions
In matters not regulated herein, the provisions of the Civil Code (Journal of Laws of 1964. No. 16, poz.93 with amendments) of the Act on electronic services (Journal of Laws of 2002. No. 144, item. 1204 with amendments) and other provisions of applicable law.