Ver Política de Calidad, Medio Ambiente y Seguridad 2013-2016- Groupe CAT
Groupe CAT strategy is to develop its activity mainly in automotive logistics to continue satisfying its customers, create value for our shareholder and growth for our employees and suppliers. It is also vital that we continue to respect the environment and ensure the security of our employees. Therefore, CAT Vehicle logistics is committed to:
- further develop core competences as a World class automotive logistics’ operator,
- continuously improve core business operations to become one of the most competitive companies in its field,
- identify and fulfil selected development targets.
To contribute to these commitments, Groupe CAT Quality and Environment Policy has the following objectives:
- to ensure 100% conformity on our commitments to quality and customer service,
- to make costs variable and reduce them, improving therefore company competitiveness, flexibility and profitability,
- to develop our “business model” by increasing our production means and securing our commercial development,
- to communicate clearly and regularly the company performance, gaining the buy-in of all employees to achieve our targets,
- to identify and conform with all regulatory and legal requirements that govern our activities,
- to uphold the practice of permanent processes and performance improvements,
- to integrate all of our suppliers in our quality, environmental and competitiveness improvements,
- to control and improve our environmental performance in both transport and non transport activities and prevent any risk of pollution,
- to deploy the Groupe CAT safety policy across all Groupe CAT sites.
The achievement of these objectives is evaluated by measuring the performance of our processes, our customer service and results.
I am committed to participating in the improvement of the Integrated Management System and supplying the necessary tools and resources to do so.
Alejandro Forbes, CEO Groupe CAT , April 13th 2015